Ch.Ch. Valikhanov Institute of History and Ethnology of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on September 30, 2022, is holding an International Scientific and Practical Conference on the topic: «».
The conference is held within the framework of the project realization No. «Unknown pages form the life and activities of the prominent statesman Zhumabai Shayakhmetov» with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main directions of the conference:
1. Conceptual approaches to the studies of the party-soviet nomenclature
2. The leadership of the Kazakh SSR during the Second World War
3. The activities of Zhumabai Shayakhmetov at the top state positions of the Kazakh SSR
4. Political and public life of Kazakhstan in the 1940-1950s
5. The issues of the economic development of Kazakhstan in the post war period
6. Zhumabai Shayakhmetov in the context of the soviet period of the history of Kazakhstan reevaluation
7. New sources on the life and activities of Zhumabai Shayakhmetov
8. The leadership of the Kazakh SSR in 1940-1960s: personalities and fates
Conference working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Start of the conference: September 30, 2022, 11:00 (Nur-Sultan time (Kazakhstan)
Event format: Zoom-based conference https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83502388773?pwd=dGhhSWhyOWZXRjlSblZyamZpUEMwUT09
Conference ID: 835 0238 8773
Scholars, public figures, doctoral students and undergraduates are invited to participate in the conference.
It is planned to publish proceedings before the conference. Applications and articles for the conference proceedings will be accepted in electronic form marked as «Zhumabai Shayakhmetov, 2022» to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration form is accepted until September 28, 2022, the materials of the report (articles) – no later than September 28, 2022.
To publish a report (articles, abstracts), materials should be formatted in strict accordance with the requirements: the text of the report (related to the subject of the conference and no more than 7 pages) in Kazakh, Russian (or English) languages, the registration form should be typed in MSWord; the name of the file and individual files of drawings in jpeg format should be called the author’s last name, for example, «Issenov_application», «Issenov_article».
1. Tables, diagrams, figures should have a title and be typed in the Windows environment.
2. Page format: A4.
3. Top margins –2 cm, bottom margins – 2 cm, right margins – 1 cm, left margins – 3 cm.
4. Font: Times New Roman, KZ Times New Roman, point size – 12.
5. Line spacing – single.
6. Red line indent: 1.0 cm.
7. In the center, in lower case letters (bold), full name. author(s). FULL NAME. author(s), academic degree, title (if any)
8. Below is the full name of the institution where the author works and his position.
9. Under the name of the author, the title of the report is indicated in the center in CAPITAL LETTERS (BOLD)
10. The text of the article should be placed one interval after the paragraph indentation.
11. The list of references (and sources) is placed at the end of the article and is compiled in accordance with the order in which the works are mentioned. References in the text are placed in square brackets in the form of the corresponding number according to the References list with an indication (if necessary) of the source page, for example: [1, p. 2], [1, 2-b.] or [1, p. 2]. All bibliographic data should be carefully checked.
12. Tables, diagrams, figures should have a title and be typed in the Windows environment. All drawings and photographs should have good contrast and a resolution of at least 300 dpi. All illustrations should be consecutively numbered and captioned. The figure caption should be concise, but capacious in content. Tables should be visual, have a name, ordinal number. The table or figure is not numbered if they are the only ones in the text. All tables and figures should be referenced in the text. Figures and tables are inserted in the text in the right place.
13. Abbreviations of words are not allowed, except for generally accepted ones. Abbreviations are included in the text only after their first mention with a full transcript (for example, the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan – NAS RK).
14. Notesshould be drawn up in numbers in the form of a superscript and should be consecutively numbered. The texts of the notes should beplacedat the end of the article in the NOTES section and numbered with a superscript number. Footnotes in the text are not allowed.
If the article contains both NOTES and LIST OF REFERENCES (AND SOURCES), then the NOTES section comes first.
15. Unification of signs: quotes –«»; centuries denoted by Roman numerals, years – Arabic. A distinction should be made between the use of a hyphen (-) and adash (–). The latter is indicated when denoting numerical, chronological limits, etc.: p. 89–92, 179–185-bb.; 1878–1879; XV–XVIcenturies (without spacing), or the late of the XV – earlyXVI(with spacing); 7–8 km; M.–L. etc.
16. DO NOT tabulate, highlight words with space, use commands that run in automatic mode, use macros, save text as a template.
The organizing committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not correspond to the subject of the conference or the requirements.
Articles are not reviewed, the author is responsible for the content of these articles and plagiarism.
Travel expenses related to travel and accommodation are covered by the sending party.
Address of the organizing committee: Shevchenko St., 28, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 050010. Ch.Ch. Valikhanov Institute of History and Ethnology, Department External affairs and scientific cluster.
Contact persons: Kassymova Didar Beisengalievna (е-mail: email@example.com; tel.: +7 7075008183).
Sincerely yours, Organizing Committee
|Place of work, position|
|Academic degree, rank|
|Contact address phone number and e-mail:|
TEMPLATE OF ARTICLE DESIGN
Candidate of Historical Sciences, Valikhanov Institute of History and Ethnology,
Leading Researcher of the Department of Ethnology and Anthropology
PERSONALITY IN HISTORY:
METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES OF THE STUDY
Text of the report, text of the report, text of the report
References and sources:
1 Abuseitova M. Kh. Istoriya Tsentral’noy Azii: kontseptsii, metodika i novye podkhody // Materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-teoreticheskoy konferentsii «k novym standartam v razvitii obshchestvennykh nauk v Tsentral’noy Azii». – Almaty: Dayk-Press, 2006. – S. 10-17.
3 Baytova A. Innovatsionno-tekhnologicheskoe razvitie – klyuchevoy faktor povysheniya konkurentosposobnosti // Kazakhstanskaya pravda. – 2009. – № 269. –S. 28.