October 10, 2022 Institute of History and Ethnology. Ch.Ch. Valikhanov signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Institute of History, Language and Literature of the Ufa Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, RF).
Today’s meeting from the Institute of History, Language and Literature was attended by Senior Researcher, Head of the Department of History and Cultural History of Bashkortostan, Candidate of Historical Sciences Ilnur Ildusovich Bulyakov, Leading Researcher, Candidate of Historical Sciences Akhat Gubayevich Salikhov, Junior Researcher Zalifa Garifullovna Abubakirova and Leading Researcher of the Research and Production Center for the Protection and Use of Immovable Cultural Heritage Objects of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Candidate of Historical Sciences Gulsasak Vaisovna Bulyakova. On the part of our Institute, the director of the Institute of History and Ethnology. Ch.Ch. Valikhanov, member of the Presidium, corresponding member. NAS RK, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor Z.E. Kabuldinov, deputy directors Sh.B. Tleubaev, A.T. Abdulina, scientific secretary N.N. Kurmanalina, adviser S.M. Borbasov and others.
During the meeting, both sides informed about the current activities of their institutes, current scientific projects, and also agreed on mutual agreement and confirmed that in order to further implement the memorandum, the following areas of cooperation will be identified:
1. Development of research and innovation activities. Development and implementation of joint research projects and programs.
2. Organizing and holding joint scientific expeditions, conferences, seminars, scientific symposiums and other international events for the purpose of exchanging scientific information and coordinating scientific research.
3. Joint preparation and submission of applications for grants in order to implement joint scientific research and projects;
4. Preparation and publication of scientific and popular science publications. Joint publications in rating publications and patenting of research results, as well as the exchange of publications in scientific publications of the parties.
5. Exchange of leading teachers for consultations, lecturing, conducting classes and other forms of educational work. Exchange of scientists and employees on short-term and medium-term programs.
6. Training and retraining of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel through postgraduate studies, doctoral studies, organization of internships and advanced training courses.
7. Joint implementation of scientific programs and projects in the field of fundamental, applied and exploratory research.
8. Informing the public about the results of joint activities of the Parties through the websites of organizations and the media, publishing joint publications on the results of research.
Summing up the results of the meeting, Z.E. Kabuldinov thanked the Director of the Institute of History, Language and Literature of the Ufa Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy Zugura Rakhmutallina, who endorsed the memorandum of cooperation, and also handed over to our today’s guests from Ufa scientific books prepared by scientists from the Institute of History and Ethnology named after Ch.Ch. Valikhanov.