MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION
OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
CH.CH. VALIKHANOV INSTITUTE OF HISTORY AND ETHNOLOGY
AKIMAT OF THE NORTH KAZAKHSTAN REGION
STATE ARCHIVE OF THE NORTH KAZAKHSTAN REGION
KOZYBAYEV NORTH KAZAKHSTAN UNIVERSITY
Ch. Ch. Valikhanov Institute of history and ethnology of the Committee of science of the Ministry of science and higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the 31 of May 2023 is holding International scientific-practical conference (hereinafter – Conference) on the topic: «Problems of Kazakhstan and Central Asia of the ХХ century through the prism of national values»within the framework of realization of scientific-research project ИРН АР09261139 «State, public and scientific-pedagogical activities of Smagul Sadvokassov» (on the basis of new archival and written sources)
Theconferenceobjective: Exchange of opinions of domestic and foreign scholars and experts for the sake of elaborating recommendations on the Conference topic on the basis of scientific interpretations of historical data. The soviet stage of state building in Kazakhstan and Central Asia needs serious reconceptualization.
For that end the propaganda of bright life and full of events of activities of prominent statesmen o the Soviet Kazakhstan and Central Asia, outstanding people of culture, scholars who were purged during the mass reprisals, and among them – patriot Smagul Sadvokas uly (1900-1933) meets the aims to promote national values in the context of XX century history studies. In the Republic of Kazakhstan are taken reasonable decisions for memorization of the great sons of the Kazakh people and outstanding statesmen and public figures.
- «White spots» of nation-state building in the Kazakh SSR and Central Asian republics;
- «Right» and «wrong»: from the history of reprisals towards national elites of the USSR;
- The role of personalities in the first half of the XX century;
- State activities of Smagul Saduakas uly (Sadvokassov);
- World outlook and spirituality of the public opinion leader;
- Memorization of patriots, mass reprisals victims out of the political and intellectual elite.
Conferenceworkinglanguages: Kazakh, Turkish, English, Russian.
Date of the Conference: 31 May 2023. (Petropavlovsk city, Kazakhstan)
Conferencewillbeheldoff-line and on-line via Zoom (Conference ID… password:…………..will be announced later).
For the participation in the conference are invited professional historians, political scientists, lawyers, philosophers, experts from archives and museums, young scholars, doctoral and master candidates, students and mass media specialists.
The Conference proceedings will be published with articles. Applications and articles to the proceedings are accepted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Registration form is accepted until 27 May 2023, deadline for report materials (articles) – the 5 of June 2023.
For report publication (article, notes) materials must meet the requirements (re;evant to the Conference topic, 7 – 10 pages) in Kazakhs, Turkish, Russian or English languages, registration form must typed in MSWord; file name and application form must be named as the author, for instance, «Myrzagalieva_application», «Myrzagalieva_article».
1. Tables, chats, pictures must be named in Windows.
2. Paper format: А4.
3. Margins: upper and lower – each 2 sm, right – 1 sm, left – 3 sm.
4. Times New Roman, KZ Times New Roman, kegle – 12
5. Lines interval – single.
6. Red line: 1,0 sm.
7. In the center (bold) Author(s) name, academic degree, position (if any)
8. Lower – full name of organization author(s) are affiliated, positions.
9. Under the Author’s name is given the report title in the center in BOLD TYPE.
10. In one interval is given Abstract /Annotation (2-3 sentences) and key words (5-7 words).
Further on is given the report text.
11. List of literature (and sources) is given after the article and orderly arranged due to mentioning in the text. References in the text are given in brackets [ ] , for instance : [1, р. 2].
12. Tables, chats, pictures must be named and given in Windows. All pictures and photos must be visible 300 dpi. All illustrations must be numbered, have a concise legend. If picture or table is single, it is not numbered. There must be references to tables and pictures.
13. Words abbreviations are not allowed, except for commonly accepted. Abbreviations are included in the text only after their first mention with full decoding (for example, Kazakh Central Executive committee – КazTsik).
14. References are recommended to original articles in high rating editions; should be used modern sources and concepts.
15. Symbolsunification: quotation mark – «»; centuries in data – give in Roman digits, years – in Arabic. Must be differentiation between usage of hyphen (-) and middle dash (–). The latter is indicated in defining digital, chronological limits, etc.: 89-92 p. 179-185 pp.; 1878–1879; XV–XVI centuries, or end of the XV – beginning of the XVI centuries; 7–8 кm; M.-L. etc.
Theorganizationcommitteereserves the right to decline the materials that do not meet the topic of conference or requirements.
Articles are no reviewed. Authors bear responsibility for the content and plagiarism.
The organization committee address:Republic of Kazakhstan, 050010, Almaty city, Shevchenko str., 28. Ch. Ch. Valikhanov Institute of history and ethnology.
Mukanova Gyulnar, е-mail: Gulnar_mukanova@mail.ru , tel.: +7 747 274 64 78; Baizhumanova Zamzagul, firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel.: +7 747 156 83 82.
|Academic degree and title|
|Tel. #; e-mail|
|panel, form of participation|
C. Ch. Valikhanov Institute,
Junior researcher of the department of ethnology and anthropology
HISTORY OF KAZAKHSTAN OF THE XX CENTURY AND INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCHES
Key words: ………………….
List of literature and sources:
1. Abuseitova M.H. Istoria Tesntralnoi Azii: conceptsii. metodika i novye podhody // Materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauch. conf. «К novym standartam v razvitii obschestvennyh nauk v Tsentralnoi Azii». Almaty: Daik -Press, 2006. P. 10-17.
2. Baitova А. Innovatsionno-tehnologicheskoe razvitie– kluchevoi factor povshenia konkurentosposobnosti // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. 2009. № 269. P. 5.